15 Wholesome Facts
1. Sea otters hold hands when they sleep so they don't drift apart.
2. The voices of Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse got married in real life.
3. Mr. Rogers' sweaters were all knitted by his mom.
4. Libraries outnumber McDonald's in the United States by a ratio of 8:1.
5. There are more trees on Earth than there are stars in the Milky Way galaxy.
6. Babies don't smile because they're happy, they smile because they like the happy reaction from their parents.
7. Oftentimes an octopus heart will skip a beat when they see their potential mate.
8. The Beatles used the word "love" 613 times in their songs.
9. Squirrels plant thousands of new trees each year by forgetting where they put their acorns.
10. A group of bunnies is called a "fluffle".
11. Smiling actually lowers stress, whether you're faking it or not.
12. Cuddling with someone you love is scientifically proven to increase happiness.
13. We are all made of stardust.
14. Happiness levels are about 50% genetic, 10% circumstance, and about 40% choice.
15. For the ancient Greeks, happiness was a civic virtue that required a lifetime of cultivation.
We all know how multiple people from around the world are big fans of piercings. Piercing is not a newer fashion trend. It has stayed for the longest of times and people from all around the world have admired the trend. Traditional Indian women began the practice of piercing their noses with needles as it was known to add to the natural beauty. However, with the recent trends of piercing, multiple piercing bars have opened which allow a much more safer and comfortable piercing experience.
To begin with, it is essential that you know that during the process of piercing, it will hurt. Many piercers have now started using local anesthesia which they spray during the start of the process. The anesthesia numbs the part of the body where the piercing has to be performed. This helps in a much safer and painless piercing process. You can also visit your local doctor and he/she can suggest specific protocols. However, it is necessary to note that you should not be allergic to anesthesia, otherwise it can worsen your condition. Before visiting the piercer it is essential that you ask your doctor about it.
There are multiple piercing bars that carry out the process without anesthesia. You can always go for a piercing without numbing as it might cause you a little more pain but is worth it. Many people also have other numbing options. You could always opt for that. After you get done with your piercing, it is imperative that you take extra care of it. There is a high chance of infection and pus but the best way to avoid that is by clearing all the dirt and junk with a cotton swab or cotton bud every day before sleeping. Also, apply ointments that aid faster healing.