Hugh Grant Is Engaged!
15 Wholesome Facts
1. Sea otters hold hands when they sleep so they don't drift apart.
2. The voices of Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse got married in real life.
3. Mr. Rogers' sweaters were all knitted by his mom.
4. Libraries outnumber McDonald's in the United States by a ratio of 8:1.
5. There are more trees on Earth than there are stars in the Milky Way galaxy.
6. Babies don't smile because they're happy, they smile because they like the happy reaction from their parents.
7. Oftentimes an octopus heart will skip a beat when they see their potential mate.
8. The Beatles used the word "love" 613 times in their songs.
9. Squirrels plant thousands of new trees each year by forgetting where they put their acorns.
10. A group of bunnies is called a "fluffle".
11. Smiling actually lowers stress, whether you're faking it or not.
12. Cuddling with someone you love is scientifically proven to increase happiness.
13. We are all made of stardust.
14. Happiness levels are about 50% genetic, 10% circumstance, and about 40% choice.
15. For the ancient Greeks, happiness was a civic virtue that required a lifetime of cultivation.
How To Create The Perfect Playlist
Creating the perfect playlist for your workout routine is an important aspect of a successful exercise experience.
Fun DIY Home Decor Ideas
With a few simple DIY home decor ideas, you can create the perfect environment for your next movie night.
The Perfect Festival Outfit
The perfect festival outfit is a combination of comfort, practicality, and individual style.
The Evolution Of Streaming Services
Streaming services have undergone a significant evolution since their inception.
Believe it or not, our ’90s heartthrob guy, Hugh Grant is now engaged! The talented actor of many classic favorites will be marrying Anna Eberstein, a reality director.
We’re all surprised as to how soon the whole thing is happening, with the wedding planned to be in a mere month from now. According to sources, the couple met six years ago at a bar and have been together ever since.
Grant has never before been married, however he did date Liz Hurley for an entire 13 years and split in 2001. Grant is the father of three.