15 Wholesome Facts
1. Sea otters hold hands when they sleep so they don't drift apart.
2. The voices of Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse got married in real life.
3. Mr. Rogers' sweaters were all knitted by his mom.
4. Libraries outnumber McDonald's in the United States by a ratio of 8:1.
5. There are more trees on Earth than there are stars in the Milky Way galaxy.
6. Babies don't smile because they're happy, they smile because they like the happy reaction from their parents.
7. Oftentimes an octopus heart will skip a beat when they see their potential mate.
8. The Beatles used the word "love" 613 times in their songs.
9. Squirrels plant thousands of new trees each year by forgetting where they put their acorns.
10. A group of bunnies is called a "fluffle".
11. Smiling actually lowers stress, whether you're faking it or not.
12. Cuddling with someone you love is scientifically proven to increase happiness.
13. We are all made of stardust.
14. Happiness levels are about 50% genetic, 10% circumstance, and about 40% choice.
15. For the ancient Greeks, happiness was a civic virtue that required a lifetime of cultivation.
Just when we thought that the new release of Double Dare could not possibly get any better, they’ve now brought in Jamie Lynn Spears, a former Nickelodeon star. Not only will she be appearing, but so will her adorable daughter!
The official photos from their episode prove to us that all of our ’90s hearts will be bursting with nostalgia, excitement and love. According to sources, Double Dare has promised to features all kinds of blasts from the past appearances, stars from today, and passionate Double Dare fans. This will bring a modern factor to the show while still having all that magical nostalgia that we crave.
Fans are dying to know if Spears and her daughter Maddie will win on the show, but based on the photos, it looks like they’ve got a pretty good chance with Maddie being a serious pro. We seriously can’t wait for the 40 episodes that Nickelodeon has given the series full of slime and games!