15 Reasons To Be Happy Right Now
1. Today is a fresh start for a new opportunity.
2. There is no one else alive quite like you.
3. You are loved.
4. The sun is shining in some part of the world (maybe by you right now)!
5. There's something you can do better than anyone.
>6. You might not know it, but you are somebody's role model.
7. You can make someone smile today.
8. You have goals and dreams you will one day achieve.
9. Some of them might have come true already.
10. And you can set new goals and dream new dreams each day.
11. There are puppies all over the world who would be so happy to meet you.
12. You can change the world.
13. Nutella exists (and tastes good on pretty much anything).
14. There are millions of flowers waiting to be picked by you.
15. You are someone's first choice.
Lindsay Lohan dropped an EDM song about anxiety via Instagram (and only Instagram). The new song, called “Xanax” featuring Alma, is pretty good in a bizarre way. The track isn’t available on any major streaming services (yet), its only available as a music video on IGTV.
Lohan captioned, “This video is a compilation of vignettes of life. Family, love, the process of moving forward and letting go of the past. To live and be happy, free of fear. Just to be grateful and open our eyes to our opportunities instead of numbing the mind.”
The song is built around a slowed-down sample of Alice Deejay’s 1998 song, “Better Off Alone.” Its been retrofitted so that it sounds like Electronic dance music. The beat sounds pretty upbeat which mismatches that pretty dark lyrics about living in seclusion in a crazy city. Take a listen and see what you think.