15 Reasons To Be Happy Right Now
1. Today is a fresh start for a new opportunity.
2. There is no one else alive quite like you.
3. You are loved.
4. The sun is shining in some part of the world (maybe by you right now)!
5. There's something you can do better than anyone.
>6. You might not know it, but you are somebody's role model.
7. You can make someone smile today.
8. You have goals and dreams you will one day achieve.
9. Some of them might have come true already.
10. And you can set new goals and dream new dreams each day.
11. There are puppies all over the world who would be so happy to meet you.
12. You can change the world.
13. Nutella exists (and tastes good on pretty much anything).
14. There are millions of flowers waiting to be picked by you.
15. You are someone's first choice.
More than 25 years have passed since the 1993 release of Jurassic Park. Since then, we’ve seen no shortage of less than successful sequels, and even a reboot. Regardless, there’s no doubt in the world that the original was completely iconic, and had a major role in influencing films and pop culture ever since.
Well, in the most recent news, Joe Mazzello and Laura Dern, two of the big and beloved stars from the movie had a reunion, and it was bursting with ’90s nostalgia, taking us all right back to the times when they were struggling to survive through the horrors of bringing back dinosaurs.
The epic event took place at the 24th Critics Choice Awards on January 14th in Santa Monica. They posted a photo on Instagram that had all of their fans going crazy, and it feels like just yesterday we were watching the movie for the very first time.