15 Wholesome Facts
1. Sea otters hold hands when they sleep so they don't drift apart.
2. The voices of Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse got married in real life.
3. Mr. Rogers' sweaters were all knitted by his mom.
4. Libraries outnumber McDonald's in the United States by a ratio of 8:1.
5. There are more trees on Earth than there are stars in the Milky Way galaxy.
6. Babies don't smile because they're happy, they smile because they like the happy reaction from their parents.
7. Oftentimes an octopus heart will skip a beat when they see their potential mate.
8. The Beatles used the word "love" 613 times in their songs.
9. Squirrels plant thousands of new trees each year by forgetting where they put their acorns.
10. A group of bunnies is called a "fluffle".
11. Smiling actually lowers stress, whether you're faking it or not.
12. Cuddling with someone you love is scientifically proven to increase happiness.
13. We are all made of stardust.
14. Happiness levels are about 50% genetic, 10% circumstance, and about 40% choice.
15. For the ancient Greeks, happiness was a civic virtue that required a lifetime of cultivation.
With so many options out there and so much tough competition on Instagram with all those trendy influencers, it can be a real challenge to find your perfect summer pool float. It can take endless searching – similar to finding a romantic partner to spend your life with. Alright, well, maybe that’s a slight exaggeration, but still, it’s no easy feat to find a pool float that meets all your criteria and is still Instagram worthy. But for anyone that’s a big fan of sloths and affordable purchases, we may very well have just found what you need right now. Target, our beloved superstore has recently released a Sloth Pool Float and it costs just twenty dollars. We’ll take two please, with fast shipping too (yes, we know it’s an additional cost, it’s alright).